2020 Virtual School Camp
9 Week Program
Starting September 8th - Space is Limited
EPIC is a 36,000 square foot Family Entertainment Center. We are dedicating approximately 20,000 square feet of open spaces for the Virtual School Camp. These open spaces will insure the proper social distancing required for a safe learning environment. We offer curbside Drop Off & Pick Up.
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
- Mask are required for any student age 8 and up. Parents MUST make sure that their student has a Mask and has no signs of any illness before being dropped off.
- Student MUST bring their own computer and/or tablet, charger, headphones, refillable water bottle and any school supplies needed. All personal items must be labeled with first & last name.
- Packed snacks & lunch. (EPIC will offer snacks and lunches that can be purchased)
- All EPIC staff will follow the CDC guideline. Wearing mask, frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing, cleaning, and disinfecting the facility throughout the day.
- All student’s temperature will be taken, and hands sanitized before entering the facility and throughout the day.
- Provide 2-Snack time breaks, 1-Lunch break and 2-Playtime breaks to enjoy all the different attractions EPIC has to offer.
- EPIC staff are not certified educators and are only there to supervise. We are not equipped or trained to handle learning or behavioral disorders in a study environment. EPIC does not take responsibility for homework or test grades.
Three Options are Available
- Quietly spend each day completing all virtual school assignments.
- Have fun during your Playtime breaks. Laser Tag, Arcades, Climbing Challenges, Playland, Bungee Trampoline, Spider Climb W/Slide & More.
- M, W, Alt F: (Student is a B schedule student who attends regular school on T, Th)
- T, Th, Alt F: (Student is an A schedule student who attends regular school on M, W)
- FULL TIME: Student attends EPIC 5 days per week
Weekdays 7 AM - 4 PM (with option to add after-care 4 PM -5:30 PM for $25/week extra)
$100 Deposit (non-refundable) to reserve your spot. Deposit applied to tuition total.
$30.00 per Day
$70 per week for A/B Schedule Students
$120 per week Full-Time Student
Each Student gets a Free Laser Tag Membership and $10.00 EPIC attraction card each week to use on weekend visits with Friends. (Card not valid on food, drink or redemption games.)
Full Payment Option (with 5% discount):
3 Payment Option:
- A/B Schedule Students: $630 (for 9 weeks) W/Discount $598 Balance due September 4th after deposit $498
- Full Time Students: $1080 (for 9 weeks) W/Discount $1026 Balance due September 4th after deposit $926
Lunch Option: Coming Soon
- A/B Schedule Students: Less Deposit $530 (for 9 weeks) $176.67 due on September 4th September 29th and October 20th
- Full Time Students: Less Deposit $980 (for 9 weeks) $326.67 due on September 4th September 29th and October 20th
To Register call us at (337) 456-6556 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org